Race Day Guidelines
Please follow the Guidelines below:
- Parking space in the mall opens at 5 am. Parking is on A and B levels of the mall.
- Parking will not be allowed after 7 am as the route will be closed for the run.
- You can park outside the mall after 7 am
- Please proceed to the registration desk located at the atrium (ground floor) once you reach the mall
- All the participants to be assembled in the Atrium by 7 am on 1st September
- Participants are requested to have a light snack at least 30 mins before the obstacle run
- Participants are recommended to wear comfortable shorts and t-shirt with sports shoes
- Warm up will be conducted in the mall, Ground floor where all the participants will be assembled and escorted to the start point of the obstacle run
- Volunteers will be present throughout the Obstacle course to ensure safety of children
- Parents can view the run from the designated waiting areas on C, D, E, F parking levels or wait in the Certificate Distribution Atrium on the Ground floor
- After the finish line, all the participants will be given their medals and then escorted to the atrium by Vibha volunteers to collect their certificates
- All the participants will receive a medal and certificate
- Breakfast will be provided to all participants near the atrium on the ground floor
- Every child must be picked up by the parent / guardian who will need to sign and enter their phone number in a sign out sheet placed at the certificate desk
- Help us go green. Carry your own water bottles to use before or after the run
- During the run we will have water stations for the participants.
- All the cars in the mall parking can leave post the run (9 am) as the exit will be blocked for the obstacle course
- Request you to help keep the mall clean and damage free
Contact our volunteers Sneha – 8884909981 or Divya – 9740012935 for any assistance.
- Unique obstacle course designed by professionals
- Obstacles are age appropriate
- Medals for all Participants!
- Free Breakfast & Free Event Photographs for all participants